Our client are currently building up their Cyber Security Evaluation Centre and are looking for a Senior Analyst. You will be working in an extremely research based environment where you will be working on investigations that are research led. Day to Day tasks will revolved around vulerability research.
This person must hold a minimum of a bachelors degree from a reputable British University in a subject such as Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Software Engineering. Someone who has a passion for cyber security, that does research in their spare time, would be the ideal candidate.
- You will be exposed to Core telecommunications infrastructure ad be required to analyse vulnerabilities in networks across critical national infrastructure.
- You will need to develop and look at tools to support the evaluation process, therefore you will need to be able to do low level programming and build tools.
- Experience in C, C++ (real time operating systems) is essential. Need the ability to spot buffer flows within a piece of C code, for instance.
- Understanding of Manual Analysis is critical
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocols would be avantageous
- Experience in Telecommunications is very avantageous.
- Experience in agile
This will be a three stage interview process which will include a flee flowing technical interview where the focus will be on sharing ideas with some of the R&D team.
Please call Amy on 0207 014 0231
or email firstname.lastname@example.org