Cyber Security Engineer - Luxembourg - Initial 6 Month Contract - Multi Year Programme
Montash has been commisioned by a global enterprise to seek out Cyber Security Engineers (both senior and mid - level) to be based out of Luxembourg. This part of a multi year cyber security tranformation programme that covers several areas including networks security, security adminstartion, security testing and systems security.
This includes the implementation, integration, configuration etc of various cyber security components to support the other elements of this global cyber security strategy ensuring maximum performance and efficiency.
The successful contractor will have strong experience of : -
- Designing, implementing, integrating and configuring Cyber Security tools and systems.
- Network Protocols
- Cryptographic solutions
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Enterprise Active Directory and GPO development
- Authentication and authrorisation
- Hardening / securing Windows servers, desktops, and Unix or similar systems.
- Admin and task automation using programming languages such as Python, PowerShell, Perl and Java.
To discuss this opportunity and other cyber security opportunities in more detail please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Oliver Thomas on +44 (0)20 7014 0230 in complete confidence ASAP.
Information Security, Cyber Security, Security Engineer, Security Specialist, Implementation, Deployment, Integration, configuration, Network Security, Systems Security, Application Security, security testing, SOC, Security Operations, Encryption, Vulnerabilities, Endpoint, SIEM, DLP, Active Directory, IAM, Luxembourg, Europe, Belgium, France, Benelux