Montash is currently working with a major Cyber Security Consultancy that is looking for an experienced Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst to join their rapidly growing advisory practice.
Due to high demand in the area, the business is looking to expand its Cyber Threat Intelligence team with the aim of adding someone who is not only experienced the field but also shows a real passion for Cyber Security and developing their skills in Threat Intelligence.
- Producing Cyber Threat Intelligence strategy
- Utilising various tools for the purpose of OSINT gathering
- Working on-site with customers educating them on the Threat Intelligence landscape
- Creating detailed Threat Intelligence reports for the use of both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Operating alongside SOC Analysts as well as Penetration Tester's to share and gain knowledge of the Cyber Threat landscape
- Strong experience of OSINT research
- Understanding of the malware analysis, reverse engineering and advanced persistent threats
- Ability to produce high and low level technical Cyber Threat Intelligence reports
- Preferably CCTIM qualified
- Experience in a client facing environment