Senior Data Analyst (up to £55,000 + Benefits)
Location: Central London
I am currently working with an established Fintech Company that is experiencing tremendous growth, and are currently one of the most successful in Europe.
They are currently seeking a Senior Data Analyst to join their team. If you're accustomed to working in Data driven environments, and are looking for an environment where you can further your career, this is the role for you.
Success in this role means ability to understand business requirements, compiling analysis questions, define data and visualization requirements and crisp story telling of the insight.
You are naturally a curious problem solver with a passion for efficiency and execution excellence. In this role, you will coach and mentor junior employees in the analysis team and raise the bar for the team.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau, D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Good programming skills: Python, SQL, R, SAS
- Experience with AWS tools are a big plus
- Proficiency in using query languages such as Hive, Pig
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Focus in engineering, mathematics, computer science, statistics, physics, economics, operations research or related field; graduate or post-graduate degree a plus
- Ability to rapidly prototype and iterate on vague and quickly changing requirements
- Must be a team-player and be able to work closely with technical teams and business users
- Ability to communicate effectively with Sr. Managers, Directors, VP's across the entire business enterprise.