Senior Data Centre Analyst
Montash are currently looking for an experienced Senior Data Centre Analyst for a Global Organisation looking to become a leader Data Centre Infrastructure Management (DCIM).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Gather/ define requirements, create specification and analysis of Data Centre Infrastructure Management platform
- Understand business requirements and deal with stakeholders in both global and regional teams
- Perform analysis on competitive platforms and guide business planning
- Provide analysis on key Data Centre performance measurement and management tools
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 15 years industry experience in Data Centre Infrastructure Operations within global organisations
- Fundamental understanding of technical and business drivers for data centre infrastructure management (DCIM)
- Familiar with ITSM, CMDB, and virtualization technical solutions
- Familiar with data centre IT and facility systems and devices (e.g. servers, storage, network, power and cooling, Backup/Restore, Disaster Recovery)
- Experience in DC migration, forecasting and planning methods.
This is an urgent requirement for an experienced Senior Data Centre Analyst for a Global Organisation, please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.
Key Skills: Data Centre Infrastructure Management / ITIL / Performance Measurement / DCIM