Role: Senior Director, Data Product Management
Salary: £80-100K + car, bens, bonus
The Senior Director, Data Product Management will lead all activities relating to products. Brief teams on product strategy, vision, roadmaps and provide day to day direction for supply functions. These functions include; client facing teams, technology, all GTM, research, marketing, support as well as directly with customers. Responsible for the P&L for each assigned product with a focus on revenue growth.
- Set product strategy, roadmaps and plans to deliver product growth as part of the overall data product strategy
- Lead Go-To-Market strategy as required to deliver product objectives
- Provide leadership for the product both within and outside the organisation, to encourage take-up
- Act as the day-to-day point of contact for development teams on the roadmap inclusive of taking key deliverables and building out user stories, working with BA's to create technical specifications f
- Interface directly with clients, client facing teams, Development, Business Analysts, and architecture teams to ensure requirements are documented as required
- Work closely with other product teams (Hotel team, digital team, platform team) on integration opportunities, aligning priorities and dependencies on roadmaps as needed
- Manage user acceptance testing process to ensure that product features and functionalities meet customer and market needs.
- Conduct and manage client and internal focus groups to ensure requirements and priorities of clients and the broader marketplace are well understood, including competitive landscape.
- Work closely with global marketing and client facing teams on the deployment of new features/releases and all the go-to-market activities including marketing collateral, communications, training and support.
- May require travel for project and/or team meetings and to support sales and client events as needed (<25%)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Significant product management and/or business analysis experience
- Experience in business travel industry preferred
- Experience working within a global environment preferred
- Agile development methodology experience and/or certification would be helpful
- Product management certification desirable
- Business travel industry knowledge highly desirable
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word skills
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology and Rally
- Strong presentation skills - ability to articulate technical information in a business related manner
- Strong verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills - ability to communicate/interface with all levels of the organization - horizontally, vertically, cross-functionally, and globally.
- Self motivated with excellent time management skills and some flexibility when working in a global environment across all time zones
- Must be a very strong team player with a collaborative work style
- Results and execution oriented with strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of business travel industry is ideal - ideally on the supplier and revenue management side of the business
- Solid experience in collecting, analyzing, and presenting recommendations to senior management
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast paced and multi-national / multi-cultural work environment
- Proven ability to interface between the business & IT - understanding the business requirements and how to translate them into technical specifications