Senior Data Scientist - City of London - £600 - £700 Per Day - 12 Month Contract - ASAP
Montash are engaged with a large logistics company based in City of London who are looking for an experienced Senior Data Scientist from a Financial Services background.
In order to be considered, you will need to come from a Financial Services background and proven experience of risk scoring within this environment.
Responsible for developing algorithms and experiments to test ideas leading to an improvement in the business products. Alongside developing new data products, you will be responsible for existing data assets and generate insight that shapes and informs key strategic and operational decisions. Furthermore, you will also be responsible for developing data-driven culture and robust challenge processes as well as inspiring stakeholders with algorithmic solutions.
- At least 2 years experience as a Data Scientist.
- Extensive Financial Services background as well as proven experience of risk scoring within this environment.
- Proven experience with at least 3 of the 4 languages: Machine Learning, AI, OR, Simulation.
- Clear demonstration of data-based decision-making skills, ability to learn new areas quickly and strong presentation skills are required.
- Ideally experience or basic understanding of Cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud etc (desirable).
- Excellent communication skills and engaging with stakeholders across all levels, in particular experience of advising senior stakeholders on Data Science processes and the interpretation of outputs.
- Detailed knowledge of technical specialism such as Machine Learning, Optimisation, Simulation etc.
- Education - PhD or equivalent research experience and more than 4 years commercial experience, with at least 2 years experience as a Data Scientist.
The client is looking for someone to be based in City of London and you will be required onsite for 5 days per week with some minimal travel such as once a month. Please ensure this will work for you before submission.
Please contact me for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 014 0231.
KEYWORDS: DATA SCIENTIST / DATA SCIENCE / MACHINE LEARNING / ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE / SIMULATION / OPTIMISATION / PHD / COMPUTER SCIENCE / DATA / ANALYSIS / STATISTICAL / RESEARCHING / CLOUD / MICROSOFT AZURE / GOOGLE CLOUD / FINANCIAL SERVICES / RISK / UK / LONDON