Montash are offering an exciting opportunity for a Senior Deskside Engineer for a highly regarded British Commercial Bank.
You will play a key role in working collaboratively with the team to keep IT produces and best practise up to date and identify areas for improvement.
You will also be accountable for 2nd line operations support and maintenance in relation to Desktops, Laptops, Mobile, Tablets, Printers and peripherals.
You will have an exceptional eye for detail and be highly detail oriented; you should fully understand the scrutiny and compliance required within a growing financial services company.
The successful candidate will be someone who is enthusiastic, driven, professional, willing to learn, has the confidence to act quickly and efficiently, will remain calm under pressure. Be very comfortable working to strict deadlines and managing multiple concurrent streams.
Shift Pattern: 7:45 - 16:15, 10:30 - 19:00
Approx. 1 Saturday in 6
Ideal Skills and Attributes:-
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- ITIL Foundation V3
- Working with an IT Helpdesk with SLAs for IT service delivery to an organisation with over 500 users.
- Working within an ITIL framework
- Experience of providing VIP support
- User account management with Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange 2010.
- Building, deploying and the support of desktop computer and applications including Windows 7, 8 and Office 2010.
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Windows 7,8
- Office 2007/2010/2013
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange Basic Administration
- TCP IP (DHCP, DNS)
- Installation and movement of IT equipment
- Adaptable & Flexible
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) to facilitate the resolution of service requests
- Prioritization skills to ensure planned, routine and responsive work is completed within deadlines
- Problem solving skills to analysis and assess support requests to deliver suitable resolutions
- Ability to work as part of a team
The salary for this role will be circa £37k per annum.