My client one of the top Hedge Funds based in Central London are looking for an experienced Developer who is experienced in market risk across multiple asset classes. Whilst this is very much a hands on development role working as a core member of the Risk team; you will also need to be comfortable communicating with key stakeholders, requirement elicitation and up front analysis.
- Reporting to the CRO, taking ownership of existing and legacy systems, spreadsheets etc;
- Understand the business processes and produce roadmaps ready for implementation regarding continuous improvement;
- Develop new risk tools according to specifications;
- Ensure adequacy, availability and maintainability of risk systems;
- Influence company-wide technical decisions and policies;
- Maintain a close relationship with the core IT team, whilst representing the interests of the Risk team.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and proactively;
- Financial services experience in particular middle office / risk;
- Excellent understanding of financial mathematics and market risk across different asset classes;
- Played a key role previously in at least two bespoke multi-asset market risk systems;
- Solid development / technical / programming knowledge: Python, C#, SQL.
- Some knowledge of Front Arena would be beneficial.
Please get in touch as soon as possible - this is an exclusive role with interview slots confirmed over the next 2 weeks.