Senior DevOps Engineer - London (Old St) - 9 Month Contract
Montash have engaged with a leading ecommerce brand, which are based in the heart of tech city just off of Old St roundabout, to secure a Senior DevOps Engineer for an initial 9 month contract.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will be a member of the DevOps team and will offer vision, leadership, and technical direction in a DevOps manor.
Duties, Skills and Responsibilities for this Senior DevOps Engineer:
- Partially responsible for the design, implementation, and support of infrastructure leveraging AWS
- An advocate for (IaC) infrastructure as code to enable provisioning, CM, and deployment of code (Terraform)
- Commercial experience working with containers, Docker in a Micro Services architecture
- Solid hands-on experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting web servers (Apache) and Java containers (Tomcat)
- Background with Ruby & Linux
If you feel you have the relevant skillset and DevOps experience and are looking for a new contract position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0207 014 0231.
Key Words: DevOps Engineer / AWS / Terraform / Docker / Ruby / Linux / Start Up / London