Senior DevOps Engineer: AWS - London - Up to £80,000
Our client a leading Media organisation with a revenue of over £50 million are actively seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team (based in London) on a permanent basis. The Senior DevOps Engineer must have a strong understanding of AWS products and mentored.
- Strong understanding of AWS products, services, design and architecture principles
- Must have previous mentoring experience
- Must be able to participate in an on-call rota
- Strong practical experience with GNU/Linux system administration, application servers, build automation and system configuration tools (i.e. Jenkins/Bamboo, Puppet/Chef), and SVN/Git administration
- Strong problem solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills
- Production support
- Automate and maintain server provisioning and application deployment
- Releasing products and applications safely into the live production environment.
- Maintain and improve build automation, the supporting systems and applications which comprise the build infrastructure.
- Continually improve the speed, efficiency, and scalability of the build processes and infrastructure. Create and maintain documentation on the build systems, infrastructure, and processes.
- Manage release and builds with third party vendors both onshore and offshore
- Validation and gathering of requirements which drive release time lines Work directly with development team to facilitate delivery of products
- Guide development streams providing insight into operational best practices
- Can Produce good documentation in document or wiki form
If this Senior DevOps Engineer role is of interest, then please respond with an up to date CV.
Senior DevOps Engineer - AWS - London - Up to £80,000