Senior DevOps Engineer - Crypto / 12 Month Freelance/Contract - Amsterdam
Montash are working with a globally recognised organisation who are leading and championing DevOps on a global scale, to secure a Senior DevOps Engineer with Crypto experience. The Crypto team within this global banking client is responsible for developing and maintaining the entire Crypto environment, including developing and maintaining bleeding edge services across the entire infrastructure stack.
We are looking for this Senior DevOps Engineer with Crypto experience, to have the ability to lead and shape the direction of future solutions on a global scale.
The role: Senior DevOps Engineer - Crypto
Working within the team, you will hold end-to-end responsibility for the delivery, maintenance and development of revolutionary technology for a global financial client.
Key experience and necessities for this Senior DevOps Engineer - Crypto opportunity:
- Knowledge in cryptography and hands-on experience with HSM - Hardware Security Modules
- In-depth knowledge, with cryptographic key management life-cycle
- PCI PTS and ETSI rules and regulations, counting managing internal and external audits
- Broad experience with networking / firewalls / load balancing / high availability / RedHat Enterprise Linux / Windows Server / Oracle Database
- Automation scripting & developing / implementing API's
- Strong problem solver in complex situations
- Ability to lead and shape the direction of future solutions
If you would be keen to hear more about this amazing opportunity and relish the opportunity to expand your DevOps and Crypto skills within a highly successful team, please apply and call me on +44 (0)207 014 0231.