One of our top clients have again requested our services to retain a Senior Project Manager with an international retailer. You will be needed to work on multiple E-Commerce projects including a replatform and various add ons like "Click and Collect" etc.
The Senior Digital Project Manager role requires someone with strong Digital Project Management background and a proven ability to effectively manage complex projects from start to finish.
Key responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:-
- Oversee and help steer projects to ensure that the projects meets and exceed financial and campaign objectives
- Cast assignments and engage the appropriate resources through the project lifecycle to promote a high performing and effective team
- Facilitate and encourage collaboration with creative and client services team to manage transition between direction and execution of campaigns
- Lead, train and mentor members of the Project Management team
- Identify risks and help mitigate them throughout the project life cycle
- Control difficult and challenging projects by garnering support from internal teams and negotiations with client and 3rd parties
- Identify and carve business opportunities through knowledge of existing projects
- Lead the project team during project initiation phase by setting up the necessary project governance and project controls
- Be involved in pitch process
- Review and assess current delivery process and affect positive changes as part of agency continuous improvement
- Ensuring adherence to agency policy and procedures
The correct candidate must be seasoned in digital project management techniques. He / she must have a detailed knowledge of the complexities of digital delivery and the primary importance of risk management throughout.
Key qualifications includes:-
- Working experience in digital industry in excess of 8 years.
- At least 5 years of digital production experience managing multi-phased projects for major commercial brands
- Proven track record of delivering large scale digital deliveries (in excess of £500k)
- Professional Project Management qualification (i.e. PMI, Prince2) is highly desirable
- Proven track record of delivering projects across various industries (i.e. Government, FMCG, Automotive, Financial)
- Experience delivering projects in a variety of delivery methodology. Experience with Agile methodology is preferable
- Good knowledge of a plethora of web solutions i.e. CMS, eCommerce, Analytics, Bug Tracker, Email Broadcast is preferable
If you feel this would suit you, please drop me a line on firstname.lastname@example.org.