Job title: Java Developer - Devops Engineer
Programmes used: Java, Ajax, Java EE, RESTful services, UNIX/Red Hat Linux, Microsoft Windows, Apache web server technologies, SOAP, cloud, Kanban, Scrum.
Day rate: £500
Length of Contract: 6 months
Start date: ASAP
My client is one of the largest financial services and banking company's in the UK and continue to maintain a huge presence globally. With lots of exciting changes happening across the organisation they are now looking to hire a JavaDev/ Devops Engineer to join their ever-expanding team.
We are looking for an outstanding individual with an appreciation for technology and the importance of it within the company. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate their ability to not only perform tasks to the highest of standards but can work extremely well within a team based environment, possessing excellent communication skills. Working as part of the digital platform engineering team you will be working to deliver the platform engineering roadmaps using an engineering concept.
- JBoss, Embedded Tomcat, Vertx
- Aoache, IIS Web Server, Web security
- Ansible, Puppet
- Application Development
- 5+ Java Enterprise Development
- Java EE - EJB 3.X, JPA, Hibernate and Embedded JVM.
- RESTful services
- 3+ UNIX/Red Hat Linux
- 3+ Microsoft Windows Server platforms
- 3+ Apache Web Server technologies
- Web application Firewall technologies
- Cloud based services
- Agile Deliveries
- Microservice Architecture Development - REST
- Jboss/ vertx
- Socket gateways
- Portal technologies
- Enterprise Web Farm Management
- Team player
- Commercial awareness
- Good time management
- Good client focus