Senior eCommerce Portfolio Manager
I am currently working with a Global E-commerce Company that is investing heavily in their e-Commerce offering.
The senior eCommerce Portfolio Manager will join the Customer Engagement Platforms team and contribute critical leadership to the ongoing transformation to adopt global processes and platforms.
You will be managing a team of around 25 people (including PMs, Bas, and other members).
This role drives strategic objectives by overseeing multiple project streams for both strategic and operational deliverables. A successful candidate will have led delivery through global cross-functional teams, overseen a portfolio of concurrent initiatives, driven delivery excellence, met time and budget commitments, and managed risks and executive stakeholders through proactive communication.
The eCommerce Portfolio Manager is a digital strategist, customer experience champion, negotiator, collaborator, influential advisor, and "mentoring manager" all rolled up into one. A successful candidate will demonstrate the business benefit of their objectives and outcomes and establish detailed requirements and performance specifications that deliver on that promise. This key leadership role will also build high performing delivery and operations functions leveraging direct staff, matrix teams, both on and off-shore.
- Annual program budgets between £5-10 million
- Concurrent initiatives impacting multiple business groups and applications
- Legacy rationalization and decommissioning targets
- High business transformation enabled with green field technology solutions
- Multi-party delivery teams, offshore
- Strategic engagement with regional technology and business teams
- Own the global ecommerce and web platform vision for the company
- Build and motivate a global team to meet program and BAU (Business As Usual) objectives
- Deliver on organizational commitments on-time and on-budget
- Represent the technology vision and roadmap for our ecommerce and web platforms both internally and in the industry
- Drive critical partner sourcing and complex technology partner relationships
- Lead the strategic engagement with regional business teams
- Leader of a global eCommerce platform generating greater than £100M in annual sales
- At least 10+ years of experience in a Programme Manager role
- Extensive experience managing projects in Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Successful delivery of global web and ecommerce consolidation programs
- Delivery experience of leading edge web-based technology platforms Digital businesses (retail, B2C and B2B)
- Program management experience in managing large cross-functional teams
- Experience of implementing business solutions (enabled by technology) into large federated organizations
- Proven track record of influencing senior level management and stakeholders
- Maintaining business buy-in and adoption to the solution throughout the delivery lifecycle