Senior Enterprise Architect-London-6-months-£625-£725 per day
Montash have been engaged by global financial client, who are looking to acquire a Senior Enterprise Architect for a 6-month contract based in London.
As a Senior Enterprise Architect, you will need to understand the business and the technology strategy and priorities. Deliver business and technology responses to guide new and in-flight initiatives. Also Understand the key architectural implications of strategy and requirements to provide answers/guidance for solution architects to follow
In Summary, the essential skills required for the Senior Enterprise Architect:
- Strong Stakeholder Management and Engagement
- Experience in a range of Enterprise Resource Planning capabilities, primarily
- Experience of working within a financial institution
- Architecture governance using principles and patterns.
- TOGAF experience/certification
- Appreciation of some of the following: Authentication and biometrics, Cyber Security and Payments
- Experience in PeopleSoft would be highly beneficial (ERP)
Please get in touch if you are available and open to be a big challenge within one of the largest financial organizations in London - 0207 014 0231 or Ashleya@hotmail.com