Montash is partnering a Global E-commerce enterprise that is investing heavily on their digital and web-commerce capabilities.
We are seeking highly-motivated, experienced professionals to join our growing agile development team. Specifically, we are looking for a talented front-end developer with a passion for being on the cutting edge of web development with the skills to support legacy products/code when required.
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, always learning and willing to expand his/her horizons.
The ideal candidate will be skilled in writing frontend code that is as responsive, fast, simple and cross-browser compatible as possible. S/He is a creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively. The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. S/He will institute and adhere to best practices, be a strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor.
- Open-Source PHP-based CMS Platforms (WordPress OR Drupal)
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Responsive Design
- Expert in design production with an impeccable attention to detail
- Expert in progressive enhancement techniques
- Experience writing frontend tests
- Experience with developing mobile applications (web and/or native)
- Experience with web socket technologies
- Experience with performance tuning, optimizing code, and real time monitoring solutions
- SaaS/Cloud experience (design and operational)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working with Angular.js, Ember, Backbone.js, or Knockout.js
- Experience with jQuery
- Experience with responsive web design
- Experience in using web services (SOAP/XML) and REST services (JSON/XML)
- Knowledge and experience in enterprise-scale multi-tier, distributed architecture
- Understanding of HTTP/S and web-based application architecture
- Experience in object oriented design and development with languages such as Java
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture
- Understanding of Customer Experience and NPS is a plus
- BS degree in computer science or similar
- A minimum of 4 years as a web developer for customer-facing websites
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver working solutions on a tight schedule
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skill
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - German & English
This is a highly sought after position with one of the best employers in Berlin. If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.