I am currently working with a Global Enterprise investing heavily in their Digital Technologies. This enterprise had revenue of $17.42 billion and as such they are looking to expand their team.
As a Frontend Software Engineer you must thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. As a key member of our technology team, you will help shape, in conjunction with our product team, an innovative, scalable and efficient product with thousands of moving parts while working with talented teammates to bring the complex features and create an enjoyable, social experience for consumers.
We're an company, full of passion and curiosity, with a strong entrepreneurial culture and as such you will have a wide-range of responsibilities, a vast array of projects to choose from and work in an agile development environment.
We are growing and evolving every day. We strive for our fun environment to fuel people's creativity, inspire curiosity and drive a passion to build findnsave.com into the audience leader for the digital shopping experience.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Participate in design and product discussions, taking ideas from concepts through production to launch
- Actively think of creative solutions to complex engineering problems and propose improvements to existing features
- Assist in developing cross-platform solutions to reach our target consumer audience
- Build and maintain applications and high traffic web sites
- Run quality control methodologies (testing process, monitoring) and apply best practices
- Balance creativity with consistency, while factoring in development efficiency and site performance
- Be passionate about your technical recommendations, and be ready to communicate them effectively
- Be involved in the full software development life process from architecture, design, development, release and maintenance
- 4+ years of experience in web & frontend development
- Experience in CSS Architecture (OOCSS / SMACCS); and exposure to SASS / LESS
- You should appreciate the details that make a frond-end user experience memorable
- You should demonstrate enthusiasm for new front-end technologies
- You should strive to write efficient and maintainable code
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate findings and development decisions
- BS in Computer Science or ample evidence of skills
- Experience developing consumer and social web applications is a bonus
- Fluent in English & Ideally able to speak another European language