I am currently working with a well-funded start-up company that has developed a product that is revolutionizing their field.
This product has attracted a lot of attention nationally and internationally and as such it is an exciting time to join the business. They have already opened multiple stores including one in Westfield.
We are looking for a full-stack software developer to be part of a cross-functional team that is creating a frictionless online ecommerce experience for their product.
Are you a software craftsman, that enjoys making a high impact in complex environments? Are you passionate about clean code, TDD, BDD and DDD? If so get in touch!
- 5 years minimum experience in web development and Front End engineering
- Experience with RESTFul API and JSON
We would be even more excited if you also have:
- Experience creating a responsive design using HTML 5, CSS3 and Media queries.
- Experience with version control such as GIT or Subversion
- Strong working knowledge of optimization techniques (both in file weight and perceived/actual rendering speed) and performance measurement
- Experience with accessibility and screen readers
- Experience with CSS architecture such as OOCSS or SMACCS
- Experience with CSS pre-processors like SASS or LESS
- Experience with open source stacks and Linux
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration
- Agile/Scrum development experience or appreciation of what agility is about
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start-up company with tremendous potential. As part of the package you will receive a great salary + bonus + benefits + equity.
Contact me in on for further details.