Senior Full-Stack Java Developer required. Senior Full-Stack Java Developer required by Montash's market leading client based in Amsterdam. This is fantastic opportunity to join a truly global organisation, who is looking to strengthen their highly respected and innovative engineering team with a Senior Full-Stack Java Developer.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Angular 2, Polymer etc
- Version control (ideally with GIT)
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle from requirements gathering
- Agile (Scrum) Development
- Knowledge of Continuous Deployment and Development (CI / CD)
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Test Automation
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
WHY WORK HERE?
- Utilise your Full-Stack Java Development skills to develop new cutting edge andscalable web-based solutions within rapidly expanding and growing business.
- Demonstrate your experience delivering both front-end and back-end development projects within a company that is aiming to implement best-in-class technology and IT services.
- Work in acomnpany where the number and scope of global projects make for exciting and rewarding work.
- Work with game changing technologies and methodologies including DevOps, AWS (Amazon Web services), AngularJS, and Polymer to name a few.
- Join a company enjoying rapid growth where personal development and training of staff are key business drivers (even freelancers!).
The Senior Full-Stack Java Developer will be a confident self starter who thrives inscalable, high-availability environments.
You will also possess an accurate and methodical approach to work, be a first rate communicator, with strong user-focus and business facing skills.
A passionate technologist, you will be able to use your knowledge and experience of the latest technologies and techniques to propose optimal solutions to customer requirements, whilst retaining the ability to always consider software engineering from the end user perspective
This is a brand new position so if you fit the profile above and want to be the first person to discuss their plans in more detail then please send me you CV immediately.