Senior Group Reporting Systems Administrator
Location: Surrey, UK
Salary: £70k basic salary + bonus and benefits
An opportunity has arisen with a FTSE 20 company for a Senior Reporting Systems Administrator. This is an organisation which is taking a fresh approach to its technology platforms and is committed to using technology as a key driver in its operations and growth.
You will be joining a specialist team responsible for supporting a number of Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) applications utilised by group functions.
You will ideally be a part or fully qualified accountant or will have worked in or around a finance or financial systems team for a number of years. You will have several years' experience of supporting and/or developing Group Financial Systems, ideally HFM or similar.
You will initially be responsible for:
- Act as a consultant to the business teams (i.e. Group consolidation/controlling) in order to conduct requirements analysis, project management and ongoing stakeholder communication
- Maintain and support four live HFM v18.104.22.168 applications, including rules, metadata, member lists, shared services, Hyperion financial reports and data forms.
- Managing and supporting our FDM v22.214.171.124 platform.
- Use third party tools such as EPM Maestro and Triometric for monitoring, housekeeping and process automation.
- Play a key role in the continuing integration with regional SAP systems through Financial Data Quality Management (FDM)
- Assist with the management of external providers of first line support and/or development.
- Assist with developing the long-term roadmap for consolidation processes and systems, with a strong focus on process improvement and system strategy
- Act as business consultant on other ad-hoc financial systems projects (e.g. SAP-related).
The financial systems roadmap will provide the opportunity for you to participate in new system development and new release testing over the next few years, with the potential for rapid career development into a managerial position.
If this opportunity is of interest please send your CV to email@example.com or call Barty Isola on 02070140230
Hyperion / hyperion financial management / HFM / group financial systems / EPM maestro / Triometric / FDM / financial data quality management / HFM v126.96.36.199 / accountant /