Montash is currently retained by a Leading Pharmaceutical Organisation and is seeking a Senior Hosting Specialist.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth experience in initiatives across a breadth of knowledge and experience in hosting and infrastructure.
- Proven business acumen within one of the following business areas: Commercial; Operations; R&D; Enabling Functions with the ability to learn other areas quickly.
- ITIL Foundation v.3 certification preferred
- Knowledge and experience of VMWare; Windows; Unix; Storage; Backups; Data Centre, HA and Cluster technologv; Client Build; Symantec; AV; Printing
- Possess a Customer-Focused mentality and a willingness to provide prioritization, planning, coordination, ownership and accountability for each escalation
- The role requires the effective coordination, technical oversight and associated incident/escalation management on a 24/7 basis to support Incident Resolution and Problem Identification.
- Provide architectural leadership and analysis of any incidents
- Engage wider service architecture resources where additional architectural input is required
- Incident management covering technical troubleshooting, resource co-ordination and dispute resolution as required on an incident by incident basis
- Control and reduce escalations, both executive and non-executive by engaging proactively on identified cases and owning as required
- Candidates for this role must be prepared to work flexibly to answer the needs of the business
- 3-5 years working experience in a similar role (e.g. in connectivity, access and identity management)
- 3-5 years experience in architecture/solutions design including connectivity, access and identity
- ITIL knowledge
- Experience within a customer-focused role
- Strong stakeholder management/engagement skills as relation-building will be key to success in working with the wider IT function and with customers
- Degree educated in Computer Science related field
As a leader in their field this organisation is looking for a career driven individual who will receive a personalised development plan when joining the organisation.
A competitive package is on offer for the right candidate.
Experience within the pharmaceutical industry is NOT essential.
If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Andreea Antoniu on 0207 014 0230 OR email at email@example.com