Montash are excited to offer a fantastic opportunity to be a permanent part of a leading e-commerce provider's progressive and fast-paced team, during a period of huge growth in the industry.
Salary: £75k - £90k plus benefits
As the Senior Information Security Specialist, you will be responsible for integrating the security programmes of recently acquired companies into the business, taking a lead role in identifying any potential issues and recommending strategies to mitigate such risks. You will be expected to support development teams and manage third party training, ultimately reporting progress to the Head of Information Security.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- Relevant Information Security qualification (e.g. CISSP)
- Experience within application security, network, infrastructure, cloud, physical security and in GRC
- Be able to conduct a targeted vulnerability assessment and perform any potential design reviews
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of Information Security and Data Protection, gained throughout a variety of specialist roles (both from an internal and customer facing approach, with time spent in compliance processes such as PCI-DSS)
- Experience driving technical and cultural change through periods of extensive growth
- Knowledge of legislation that defines the boundaries of Information Security
- A technical or security focused degree is also desirable
Join this company and you'll gain hands-on experience within a very fast-moving and dynamic environment.
Key words: Information Security; Info Sec; App Security; Network; Infrastructure; Cloud; Physical Security; GRC