Montash are currently partnered with a leading organisation in order to acquire a Senior Infrastructure Solutions Architect to join their expanding team. Our client is currently undergoing a large period of transformation, and are seeking an experienced Infrastructure Solutions Architect to help deliver change.
Our client is offering an excellent opportunity within an innovative and fresh-thinking team, undertaking a number of major business transformation projects. The Infrastructure Solutions Architect needs to have strong technical knowledge but also have exposure to the Business and stakeholders.
The successful candidate must show demonstrable experience in:
* Developing roadmaps, infrastructure solution design and new policies for assigned areas to enable the successful and completed delivery of the Infrastructure IT strategy
* Work with the change team to design business and technical solutions across multiple platforms; being in charge of technologies to address business challenges in an effective manner
* Shape projects end-to-end to ensure that the architecture vision is appropriately aligned with strategic and enterprise direction
* Work within the infrastructure team on assigned projects to ensure that the strategic direction is understood and implemented, and that any refinements to the direction are made in light of practical implementation experiences
* Strong Stakeholder Management capabilities
* Challenging vendors on infrastructure designs resulting in improved delivery
* Evidence of delivering in SOA/ Multi-channel Frameworks
If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Scott Miller on 0207 014 0230 email@example.com