Senior Insight Analyst
Job titles: Insight Analyst, Data Analyst, SQL Data Analyst, SQL Analyst, Senior Data Analyst, Reporting Analyst
Key Skills: SQL, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Data Warehousing, Reporting, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Data, Stored Procedures, SQL Server,
Highly innovative Financial Services Company seeks a Senior Data Analyst to work within the analytics team, adding value through presentation of results and making business recommendations. Acting as the right hand person to the Head of Data Analytics you will need strong business facing skills with a balance of hands on technical ability in Data Analysis.
This is an exciting company to work with a fast growing, & award winning company offering a number of different products types to a range of end users. This organisation prides itself on deep market knowledge and has processed £2 billion in payments over the past three years. As such they have been featured on the London stock exchange's list of inspirational companies to work for, promoting their company values of accountability, trustworthiness and credibility.
- Understand key challenges facing the business.
- Develop insight on products, profile and customer experience using appropriate statistical techniques
- Create executable strategies by collaborating with stakeholders and understanding their requirements. From this develop executable strategies to drive organisation growth.
- Recommend and utilise several analytical frameworks to accomplish business objectives
- Engage technical and non-technical audiences by communicating insights in a clear and concise way.
- Improvement of forecasting, acquisition, cross sales and retention activity through predictive models.
- 3+ years' experience
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal - technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience applying statistical analysis techniques to business problems
- Naturally curious and open to develop new trains of thought analysis.
- Very strong analytical skills. Demonstrate actionable insight from the data.
- Technical - Use of a SAS/SQL package required. Ability to code using SQL is essential
- Experience working with the marketing team
- Statistical knowledge of clustering, regression and other multivariate techniques
- Highly numerate background having worked with large data sets in previous positions
- Data manipulation - understand of database principles and efficiencies and understanding requirements when using a large data set.
- Degree level education, preferably with a computer science, mathematics or science degree.
To discuss this fantastic opportunity further please contact Stephanie on firstname.lastname@example.org without delay