Integration / Solution Architect / SOA / Service Orientated Architecture / Senior Integration Solution Architect
Montash have been retained by an industry leading provider based in the UK who are seeking a senior Integration Solutions Architect to join their Integration Practice. The purpose of this role will be to work with the business to gather requirements and design technical Integration solutions that deliver against agreed business objectives.
The right candidate will act as the technical contact to all stakeholders to resolve issues that arise during the design, development and solution delivery phases.
The right candidate will have experience of;
- Leadership experience of working in an enterprise level integration environment, preferably in a FTSE 250 organisation
- Experience working within a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) framework
- Use of core IBM integration technologies (including MQ, message broker, WSRR, Datapower, etc…).
- End to End experience leading a team of Integration architects and developers in keeping with technical roadmaps.
- Must have experience of Web services (REST/RESTFUL)
- SAP (R/3, CRM) integration experience strongly desired
- Managing and building key stakeholder relationships across platforms
If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Colman Lincoln on 0207 014 0230 email@example.com