Senior Intel Services Analyst (Citrix)
This is a senior role within a team responsible for managing the implementation and support of Citrix Presentation Server and XenApp and is also focussed on Citrix Xen Desktop as we have recently created a new 7.6 environment. The successful candidate must have had previous experience in a support role as well as hands on experience in the configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of Windows Systems. The role will also include Application Virtualisation eg App-V and/or AppDNA.
- Implementation and support of our existing Citrix Infrastructure globally.
- Managing Application publishing within the Citrix environment.
- Participating in project work as required.
- Production of technical documentation.
- You will play a key role in the delivery of high quality technical support for the business, whilst delivering exceptional customer satisfaction and a personalized service.
- Provide out of hours support as required through 24 x 7 rota
- Out of hours overtime may be required for planned work that cannot be carried out during normal business hours.
- Adherence to Sarbanes Oxley and Audit requirements and team processes & procedures.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Hands on experience of XenApp and Xen Desktop
- Solid Understanding of Citrix / Terminal Servers
- Strong inter-personal skills are required to guide customers through situations, providing the highest levels of resolution, support and customer satisfaction.
If this opportuntiy is of interest then please get in touch! Send your CV to email@example.com or call Barty Isola on 20270140230.