Senior Interactive Designer - Central London - 12 months contract - £500-£550 per day - Global Client - ASAP START
Montash have been engaged by a leading client in order to source and secure a Senior Interactive Designer to design and roll-out an improved payment experience with a financial client as part of a large scale transformation programme impacting over a million users globally.
- Ability to draw design implications based on dense business documents
- Working as part of an Agile scrum team owning key pieces of functionality
- A track record of delivering simple solutions to complex problems with successful interaction designs
- Draw upon existing design standards and pattern libraries, along with identifying new opportunities
- Producing wireframes and prototypes to depict proposed functionality to stakeholders, users, developers etc..
- Working with 3rd party user research agency to coordinate usability testing
- Working closely with client stakeholders to review work, achieve consensus and manage expectations
This is an URGENT requirement for a Senior Interactive Designer, please submit an updated CV for a confidential conversation for further details.
Location: Central London
Duration: 12 months initially
Client: Global Client
Day Rate: £500-£550
Employment Business: Montash
Posted Date: 25/02/16
Interactive / designs / user / customer / experience / interface / wireframes / prototypes / agile / scrum / develop / business / analysis / analyst / draw / architect / architecture / transformation / payments / finance / financial / global / technology