Project Manager (Hospitality & Catering) - Surrey - £60,000-£85,000
Our client a FTSE 100 multinational company are seeking a Project Manager within hospitality & catering to join their team based in Weybridge , with a background in Retail, Hospitality or Catering.
The IT Manager will be looking after multinational clients and providing digital solutions; setting strategy, delivering key projects and managing senior stakeholders.
- Program management of multiple projects and/or direct management of individual systems projects
- Operate at both senior level and as an individual contributor, and be comfortable in gathering requirements, analysing data, and delivering to requirements.
- Demonstrate clear leadership and the ability to influence and persuade business partners
- Actively participate in, or lead, business workgroups to deliver projects and solutions
- Independently apply a wide range of technical and process skills to analyse business requirements and advise on scope and options for process, systems and operational improvements
- Modelling process design to function appropriately into a robust system design
- Management of changes in implementation of process and systems innovation
- International travel will be required.
- Relevant industry background, preferably Retail, Hospitality, Catering.
- An accomplished consultant and expert in sales and consumer related systems - having led the design and delivery of complex solutions in multiple business transformation programmes on a global basis.
- It is imperative that you can understand both the needs of the business and the impact on day to day operational teams.
- Demonstrate expertise in the following process areas:-
- POS - SAP Retail
- E-commerce Consumer- order and pay
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Production Planning (PP)
- Has a strong combination of business process experience and technological knowledge including cross-functional implications and continuous improvement models.
- Able to quickly understand the feasibility of processes and the implications on system design and integration.
- Able to understand, explain and present technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences in a persuasive and convincing manner
- Skilled in gathering requirements, analysing data, and delivering to requirements.