An exciting opportunity for a Senior IT Architect exists within a London based FTSE 250 Telecommunications Company. This individual would be responsible for managing a team of Architects, Business Analysts and Process Analysts in creating and maintaining high level system and integration designs, data models and high level functional specifications.
The aim of the company is to be the most customer orientated business within the telecoms industry.
- Have strong stakeholder management experience and be able to communicate effectively to gain agreement at senior executive levels.
- Be able to create cost effective integrated solutions to meet with the organisations visions.
- Co-ordinate the work of all architects as well as 3rd party resources to deliver on end to end architecture solutions and guarantee the compliance with the organisations requirements.
- Educated to PHD level in a numerical or IT discipline
- Has outstanding analytical skills
- Strong technical development skills and data modelling skills
- Be an expert in the subject matter of either, Billing, ERP, Voice products, Data models or Agile Methods.
- Be able to create IT strategy and IT Architecture artefacts as well as guarantee its maintenance.
Excellent package on offer for the right candidate, apply for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion with Elloise on 0207 014 0230 Elloisec@montash.com