Montash is currently retained by a Global Leading Organisation seeking to acquire a Senior IT Business Partner to join their growing business.
Our client is looking for an experienced IT Business Partner with previous experience of large scale projects teams within complex global environments.
The IT Business Partner will continue to build and maintain strong relationships within the business and shared services and drive best practice business solutions across the organisation.
- They will possess a strong delivery background having delivered or implemented complex projects/programs Have extensive experience in liaising with C level stakeholders
- Strong commercial awareness across large territories/different geographies
- Strong experience and knowledge of digital environments
The successful candidate will be building strong relationships with business stakeholders across the business - ideally C level and previous experience of sitting in the executive committee.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a high profile, largely influential global team, and has to be able to demonstrate leadership qualities.
Desired skills and experience:
- Previous experience as Senior Business Partner within a global organisation is essential OR IT project/program manager within global org
- previous exposure to a sales and marketing business partner role is advantageous
- Previous experience being involved in large projects & programme transformations with budgets of approximately 0.5 £ mil or more
- Previous experience being part of complex teams across multiple country locations
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Previous engagement at C level across the business
- FMCG, retail or pharmaceutical; Biochemical, agrochemical or pharmaceutical industry experience would be an advantage
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation with an excellent reputation for career progression and to join their growing business. As a global leader in their field this organisation is looking for a career driven individual who will have a clear career path when joining their practice.
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right candidate.
If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Chloe Winterhalter on 0207 014 0230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org