Finance Business Systems Manager - £70k Plus Package - Cambridge.
Montash is being retained by one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies.
They are looking to hire Finance Business Systems Managers who will be key in ensuring my client drives efficiency and productivity throughout their Finance Unit - main focus being on the development and maintenance of applications, information platforms, and analytic tools to support the existing Finance System
You must be able to wear both an IT hat and Business hat.
- Must have an excellent understanding of business process knowledge relating to either:
- SAP FICO
- Knowledge of system capabilities for the Finance Area
- Evidence of leading and developing innovative solutions
- Business Relationship Management - forecasting and planning for IT solutions aligned to business processes and capabilities
- Understanding Business Processes and the technical architecture of different IT platforms
- Engaging with different areas of the business and 3rd party vendors
- Experience coaching and developing others
- Able to manage negotiations and solutions across complex groups
- Strong interpersonal skills and passion for customers
- Ability to make decisions in pressure situations at a management level.
- Ability to shape/drive a strategy and a plan
- Good communication skills (both oral and written)
- The ability to travel both domestically and internationally
- A self-starter with high levels of drive, energy, resilience
- Pharmaceutical is NOT essential.
The role is paying circa £70k with industry leading package.
Apply now to be considered.