Senior IT Business Partner - Weybridge - £70,000 - £80,000 + Car allowance and attractive benefits package
Our client a FTSE 100 multinational company are actively seeking a Senior Business Partner with a background in B2B-B2C, to join their team based in Weybridge.
The Senior Business Partner will own the International Client relationship to maintain and develop a structured strategy. The Senior Business Partner will also be responsible for Program management of multiple projects and direct management of individual systems projects.
Candidates must be flexible to travel across Europe.
- Hands on Project management experience whilst devising strategies and working and managing outsources, you will be tasked with managing and owning projects
- Process improvement experience in a complex and multinational environment
- Experience of Windows and MS Dynamics environment
- Experience of Digital POS, Supply Chain, Sales and Distribution
- A range of management & leadership skills
- You must have experience working in B2B-B2C environments, experience of the Contract Catering industry is advantageous.
- Ability to understand, explain and present technical ideas to technical and non-technical audiences
- Skilled in gathering requirements, analysing data, and delivering to requirements.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of business
- You must be extension of the business, to be truly successful your business users will never know you are an IT Business Partner.
- Program management of multiple projects and/or direct management of individual systems projects
- Own the International relationship to maintain and develop a structured strategy to underpin business needs.
- Establish prioritised and funded projects in partnership with the business function in line with the agreed strategy.
- Demonstrate clear leadership and the ability to influence and persuade business partners
- Actively participate in, or lead, business workgroups to deliver projects and solutions
- Modelling process design to function appropriately into a robust system design
- Management of changes in implementation of process and systems innovation
- Operate at senior level as an individual contributor or managing virtual resources
- Assist in the development and growth of more junior colleagues in the team through coaching and mentoring.
- Take ownership for and chair specific functional Steering Committees at various organisational levels and scale.
If this Senior Business Partner role is of interest, then please respond with an up to date CV.
Senior Business Partner - Weybridge - £70,000 - £80,000 + an attractive benefits package