Role - Senior IT Finance Operational Manager
Salary - £50-80K + bens
Location - Coventry
Overall Purpose of role:
Key deliverable/accountabilities of the role:
- Responsible for the overall IT Financial Management, analysis and budgeting, including multi-year forecasting linked to asset management and application lifecycle management. Liaising closely with the Finance team.
- Provide the CIO, the Head of IT Business Management (Head of ITBM) and Senior IT Leadership team with high level, expert advice on emerging issues or concerns regarding IT Financial Management enabling decision making at all levels. Liaising closely with the Finance team.
- Responsible for the delivery of the IT People and Culture strand of the IT Strategy
- Ensure the maintenance of the current IT Operating model
- Represent both IT and IT Business Management from a stakeholder perspective, on Change and IT Projects, driving and supporting IT Operational change and ensuring IT Operational and IT Financial impacts are appropriately managed through the lifecycle, ensuring appropriate ITBM Resource allocation
- Analyse and prepare sensitive information for the CIO and the Head of ITBM for the provision of IT Strategic papers, Board papers and regulatory submissions
- Provide expert input to internal IT and external meetings, influencing and facilitating different opinions to ensure an informed consensus is reached.
- Ensure the production of robust, timely and accurate monthly and quarterly reports on behalf of the Head of ITBM
- Appropriately manage the demands and expectations of the Head of ITBM, the CIO and other key stakeholders by setting priorities and service levels, as well as identifying opportunities to change and improve the IT Business Management Operational team
- Relationship management with key senior stakeholders across IT, Finance, HR and Procurement along with the Executive team.
Managing the IT Business Management Operational team, developing the capabilities of the team, motivating and mentoring them to ensure they meet the functions current and future requirements, tracking the team's performance through SMART objective and goal setting
Professional qualifications or essential experience required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Substantial experience of strategic and operational planning along with extensive experience of financial analysis, cost centre management and budgeting
- CIMA qualification preferred
- Line management experience
- In depth knowledge of working with an IT function
- Experience in delivering high quality Executive and Board level reporting
Experience of Managing stakeholders at all levels
If you possess excellent communication skills and the above apply NOW!!!!