Senior IT HR Business Relationship Manager
Salary: Up to £100,000 basic (£160,000 package)
I am currently working with a Global Enterprise £25.48 billion last year. They are going through a large IT Transformation Globally.
This enterprise will be implementing Workday and as such they are seeking an experienced HR Business Relationship Manager to guide them through this transformation. Due to the large scale of this project we are seeking someone that has at least 1 full HR System implementation in a similar scale.
We are seeking an experienced professional with hands on experience in a HR System Implementation, but also be able to effectively manage different stakeholders as-well as 3rd party consultancy & vendors.
This position will be the key Information Technology (IT) interface for Global Human Resources (HR) and will have accountability for associated applications and support. Key areas of IT responsibility include HR Data Management, Compensation & Benefits, Talent Acquisition & Management, Performance Review, Employee Communications, Learning Management, as well as other current and future HR needs. This individual will be responsible for understanding the business strategy and facilitating the systems related planning, prioritization and implementation for HR.
Main Areas of Responsibility
· Maintains professional relationships with global HR organizations to ensure that business strategy is understood.
· Develops, maintains and communicates aligned IT strategy while overseeing implementation of IT projects in support of the strategy.
· Manages prioritization of HR systems portfolio and represents portfolio into corporate systems portfolio.
· Interacts closely with other IT leaders to ensure strategy is aligned across the organization.
· Interacts with internal and external suppliers to secure appropriate project resources.
· Delivers training and presentations as required.
· Maintains pulse on industry technology trends/initiatives in area of responsibility and communicates to appropriate business and IT staff.
· Provides project-level support for initiatives affecting the HR organizations. Project roles will include mix of hands-on project management or advisory. Scope will include requirements gathering, project delivery (management of resources/budgets/timelines), training, data interfaces, and ongoing management and measurement of the effectiveness of systems & process. Works closely with our enterprise IT teams to ensure that solutions effectively meet the business needs.
· Manages HR component of enterprise IT budget.
· Guides, develops, and leads the career development of a team of IT professionals.
· Support/Manage other enterprise IT projects and HR business initiatives
· Minimum of 10 years Human Resources and/or IT experience with a technical focus is required.
· Extensive understanding of HR business operations and related systems including Workday and SAP HR.
· Project management experience, using formal SDLC, project management methodology, techniques, and tools is required.
· Ability to independently manage multiple projects of varying degrees of complexity.
· Must be experienced in change management, vendor management.
· Track record of strategy development and management of portfolio and technology roadmaps.
· Experience in managing direct reports.
· Minimum or equivalent of a BA/BS degree is required; advanced degree is preferred.