Montash are currently retained by a leading Automotive organisation seeking to acquire a Senior IT Project Manager. The individual must have progressed from an automotive industry background and have experience delivering £1M+ IT budgets.
The individual will have a dynamic approach to IT Project & Programme delivery, ability to work within a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders and Service Integrators. The organisation is embarking on a large change initiative and is seeking an IT Project manager with strong customer facing and engagement skills to establish a relationship and land a large IT project.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- Broad IT Project Management background (Infrastructure, Applications, Technology)
- Must have progressed from an Automotive background delivering IT projects
- Experience in managing, allocating and agreeing £mm budgets (£1M+)
- Experience in managing teams of Project Managers & Business Analysts
- Ability to oversee an IT development stream (technical development experience not needed)
- Prince 2 Essential
- Change management and risk experience
- Agile is a nice to have but not essential
The ideal individual will be personable with strong customer/business engagement skills and show evidence of successfully delivering IT projects to time, within budget and within scope.
If you feel this role is applicable to yourself, please apply via the following link confidentially.