Job title: Senior IT Project manager
Salary: £60,000-£75,000 (£100,000 OTE)
I am currently working with a global enterprise that are seeking a highly experienced project manager to lead business and transformation projects ensuring that they are aligning to the vision and business strategy in place.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in working with multinational companies, will have demonstrated interaction with senior leaders and the ability to create solutions to solve key business needs.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading FTSE 100 company that is investing heavily in technology and as such you'll be given the opportunity to work on a variety of projects.
The individual will be responsible for ensuring that projects/ programs align with business strategy, supporting all aspects of the business including Finance, Compliance, Product strategy and HR and withholding a constant drive and focus on delivery.
- Leading business and transformation projects whilst ensuring they align to the businesses vision and strategy
- Driving the demand for solution
- Being strongly customer focused
- Constantly looking to deliver quicker and more seamlessly within the process guideposts
- Ensuing solutions solve key business needs in an integrated and simple manner
- Ensuring that delivery occurs with a sense of urgency, within the approved budget and within schedule commitments whilst continuously assessing risk
- Stakeholder management across all areas such as Business, IT, Vendor partners, risk management and delivery of business benefit
- Coaching and mentoring others in programme and project management
- Strong project management experience
- Multinational company experience
- Degree educated (Masters preferred)
- Experience in interacting with senior leaders
- PM certifications ( Prince, PMP, MSP, SAFe, Agile - Scrum)
- Proven skill and experience delivering, managing and controlling large projects
- Experience of working with both onshore and offshore stakeholders
- Experience working with internal delivery teams
- Proven track record negotiating across complex groups
- Experience shaping innovative solutions
- Experience of a range of technologies such as: SAP, SOA, BI solutions, SalesForce, Saba, Hyperion, Data warehouse solutions and other enterprise level packaged software that supports business processes)
If you are interested in this position please contact Tyler via Tylerb@montash.com or on 02070140230 to discuss the role in more detail.