This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading FTSE 100 company that is investing heavily in technology and as such you'll be given the opportunity to work on a variety of projects.
The individual will be responsible for ensuring that projects/ programs align with business strategy, supporting all aspects of the business including Finance, Compliance, Product strategy and HR and withholding a constant drive and focus on delivery.
- Leading business and transformation projects whilst ensuring they align to the businesses vision and strategy
- Driving the demand for solution
- Being strongly customer focused
- Constantly looking to deliver quicker and more seamlessly within the process guideposts
- Ensuing solutions solve key business needs in an integrated and simple manner
- Ensuring that delivery occurs with a sense of urgency, within the approved budget and within schedule commitments whilst continuously assessing risk
- Stakeholder management across all areas such as Business, IT, Vendor partners, risk management and delivery of business benefit
- Coaching and mentoring others in programme and project management
- Strong project management experience
- Multinational company experience
- Degree educated (Masters preferred)
- Experience in interacting with senior leaders
- PM certifications ( Prince, PMP, MSP, SAFe, Agile - Scrum)
- Proven skill and experience delivering, managing and controlling large projects
- Experience of working with both onshore and offshore stakeholders
- Experience working with internal delivery teams
- Proven track record negotiating across complex groups
- Experience shaping innovative solutions
- Experience of a range of technologies such as: SAP, SOA, BI solutions, SalesForce, Saba, Hyperion, Data warehouse solutions and other enterprise level packaged software that supports business processes)
If you are interested in this position please contact Tyler via Tylerb@montash.com or on 02070140230 to discuss the role in more detail.