IT Sales Project Planner
Location: West Midlands
Contract Length: 3 Months
Working with a Global Manufacturing Organisation who are looking for someone to have overall IT responsibility of their sales and business planning function. My client is looking to complete and win their market by providing the best practise technology solutions at a low operating cost.
You will be responsible for:
- Bringing in customer focused IT Solutions
- Working on project management, coordination of estimation, planning , tracking and execution of IT Solutions.
- Business Analysis, capturing, documentation and communication / presentation of business requirements.
- Vendor management
- Business relationship management between the sales planning function and wider IT in central and regional locations.
Skill set required:
- Min 5 years exp in an IT Capacity with leadership responsibility
- Knowledge of IT systems
- IT Vendor / Project management experience (software essential, hardware desirable)
- Strong business analysis skills
- Must have strong previous involvement in the involvement in commercial engagements.
- At least 3 years experience as a Project Planner
- Previous PMO experience
- Strong communication skills
Sales / Business Planning / IT Manager / Business analyst / Planning / tracking / IT solutions / customer focused / vendors / IT Products / IT Services / IT concepts / coordination / PMO / Project Planner