Our client is looking for a Senior IT Technical Support Engineer for their offices in Munich. Their globally distributed network and infrastructure is central to their operations. Our client protects over €5 Bln online transactions. In this role, you will get exposure to running and building a globally networked fight with DDos attacks and be the part of building and using most advanced technologies to secure internet. You will build tools to constantly improve security, availability, performance, uptime, and response times. You will support there current systems by participating in an on-call rotation. This is a great opportunity for everyone who wants to be the part of great and successful company, highly skilled and genius team, mature own technical skills and make internet more secure and performant.
- Develop or further improve existing application , system management tools and processes that reduce manual efforts and increase overall efficiency
- Adapt and improve operations management systems and processes to accommodate rapid and increasing growth in systems and traffic
- Perform various system maintenance tasks, including installation and configuration of new machines, automations and monitoring improvements
- Manage directly assigned tasks and on-call duties gracefully
- Collaborate with the development team in every part ofour product-from the earliest stage of design and development, to deployment, troubleshooting, and performance analysis.
- Participate in a 24x7x365 on-call rotation
- 5 years of relevant work experience running and maintaining a 24x7 Internet-oriented production environment, preferably across multiple data centers
- Deep knowledge of Junos OS
- Experience with routing protocols and BGP
- Experience with VPN, GRE, P2P
- Experience with Linux iptables-based firewall
- Deep understanding of TCP/IP stacks and TCP flags
- TCPdump /Wireshark
- Knowledge of HTTP/S, SSL, DNS protocols to be able to analyze attacks/traffics
This is an urgent requirement so if you feel like you are suitable, please call me on +44(0) 207 014 0231 for more details or you can send your CV to email@example.com