An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Java Developer with entrepreneurial flair to join a Global E-commerce enterprise based in Berlin.
As a Lead Java Developer, you will play an integral role in creating innovative applications for employees and clients. You will take a lead role in providing direction to senior staff while developing code as a member of an agile development team. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in a backend environment and be able to function successfully in a Kanban framework. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, results-oriented individual to develop high-quality software solutions for our customers.
In this role you will:
- Lead agile software design, development, and deployment with attention to enterprise technical quality and usability
- Define, apply, and advance our architecture principles and practices for enterprise web applications
- Work with the Team Product Owner to define technical work and translate into optimal solutions
- Provide technical direction to senior staff
- Drive the adoption of application standards across the department
- Create and maintain project schedules, balancing benefits and costs
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related degree.
- 6+ years of hands-on Java development (ideally in a Java 7 / Spring Applications)
- Three years of experience driving system and application architecture decisions by assessing and balancing business and technical values.
- Extensive experience in full development lifecycle
- Demonstrated experience delivering and supporting enterprise-class production applications using agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in improving software development processes using new technologies or methods.
- Strong analytical, written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in Germany & Europe and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on www.montash.com.
Ms Dynamics / Salesforce.com / Siebel / SAGE / SAP CRM /SFDC
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.