Senior Core Java Developer
UK Based - Work From Home
£75,000 - £ 100,000
My client is a technology provider who offers innovative and high - performing solutions to its market.
Be at the heart of one of the largest e-trading systems for one of the largest institutions in the FX domain. You will be responsible for developing new business-focused features to expand the client base, designing new server-side technical advances to better manage and handle order flow in the next generation system, direct and champion proper development principles and practices, and identify/deliver/develop key areas for system improvement, and many areas in between. You demonstrate strong fundamentals in technical design and architecture, and can properly analyze and support advantages/disadvantages of different viable technical approaches. Finally, you can empower your team to achieve these results through your established tech leadership, and also will contribute in a development capacity to make these visions a reality.
The Core Java Developer will play an integral role in the growth, maintenance and support of real-time foreign exchange (FX) trading applications. Responsibilities will include the implementation of new features to match specifications, implementation of unit tests, issue troubleshooting and resolution, and identifying performance bottlenecks.
- 3+ years of working experience
- Exceptional core Java skills
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, ideally from an accredited university
- Experience working on trading technology which may include the implementation of venue FIX protocol adapters, automated trading & smart order routing algorithms.