Senior Java Developer / Java Engineer / Software Developer
**No Financial Services experience required**
Duration - 9 - 12 Months
Start Date - ASAP
Rate - €75 - €95
Our Client, a world leading banking institute are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and driven Senior Java Developer / Senior Java Engineer / Senior Software Developer to join their existing team to help them ramp up in several areas. There is no financial services experience required for this role and provides an exceptional opportunity to step into banking.
They are keen to find a Java Developer / Java Engineer to help create a scalable, and practical, architecture that can be used by millions of users, produce event-driven reports and store and sort network and behavioural data.
The right Java Developer / Java Engineer will be eager to learn and also solve problems alongside an excellent Agile team in a thriving technical environment.
There are great career opportunities as well as a fascinating product, working on the latest cutting-edge technologies.
Banking experience desirable but not essential.
Required Skills for the Senior Java Developer / Java Engineer
- Core Java J2SE / Java SE 8, Spring, JUnit, JMS
- Understanding of message based architectures
- Good Problem solving and analytical skills
- Object Oriented Design and Development
- Full software development life cycle understanding
- Good software development practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An interest to learn the business supported by the applications
If you consider yourself to be a strong Java Developer / Engineer and are looking for your next opportunity with a highly regarded Banking Institute in Frankfurt, then please apply for this role and I will be in touch with further details.