Senior Software Developer / Senior Java Developer / Architect - German Speaking
9 months €70 - €100 per hour (based on experience)
Hof - Germany
Senior Software Developer / Senior Java Developer - German Speaking
Working with a German based B2B2C Bank, their mainly focus on three main products and customer groups: retail custody account management in partnership with independent financial agents and brokerage pools, central fund ordering and custody account management for institutional investors and business process management. Outsourcing for banks, insurance companies and investment companies.
As the Senior Software / Java Developer you would be responsible for the creation of architectural and implementation concepts, interface designs, and technical specifications, data modelling and database access development. You will also have responsibility over smaller development teams showing a clear understanding of working within an agile methodology.
- Participation in requirements analysis and requirement specifications.
- Creation of architectural and implementation concepts, interface designs and technical specifications.
- Data modelling and database access development for relational databases.
- Software development particularly within the agile environment.
- Testing, rollout and production, as well as support and maintenance of applications.
- Project Management of smaller Development teams.
- Continuous coordination with manufacturers and development partners through all phases of the software engineering process.
- High level Java experience working on large scale commercial projects.
- Degree level qualification in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- In-depth professional experience in software development of complex systems especially in the Agile Project Management environment with appropriate tools and methods.
- Experience and knowledge in software quality assurance and engineering.
- Practical experience with application servers, Web development technologies, Java based technologies, XML technologies (XML, XML Schema or XSLT), Web Services, REST, SOA and relational databases.
- Knowledge of complex software architecture and design as well as modelling (e.g. UML, E/R modelling)
- Leadership experience.
- German Speaking is a must.
If you feel you have what it takes please get in touch or email your CV to email@example.com . I look forward to hearing from you and good luck!