Senior Java Entwickler/Architekt; Berlin, Germany
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Java Developer with entrepreneurial flair to join a Global E-commerce enterprise based in Berlin.
As a Lead Java Developer, you will play an integral role in creating innovative applications for employees and clients. You will take a lead role in providing direction to senior staff while developing code as a member of an agile development team. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in a backend environment and be able to function successfully in a Kanban framework. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, results-oriented individual to develop high-quality software solutions for our customers.
In this role you will:
- Lead agile software design, development, and deployment with attention to enterprise technical quality and usability
- Define, apply, and advance our architecture principles and practices for enterprise web applications
- Work with the Team Product Owner to define technical work and translate into optimal solutions
- Provide technical direction to senior staff
- Drive the adoption of application standards across the department
- Create and maintain project schedules, balancing benefits and costs
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related degree.
- 6+ years of hands-on Java development (ideally in a Java 7 / Spring Applications)
- Three years of experience driving system and application architecture decisions by assessing and balancing business and technical values.
- Extensive experience in full development lifecycle
- Demonstrated experience delivering and supporting enterprise-class production applications using agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in improving software development processes using new technologies or methods.
- Strong analytical, written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.