Senior Java Software Developer required. Senior Java Software Developer required by Montash's market leading client based in London. This is fantastic opportunity to join a truly global company, who is looking to strengthen their team with a Senior Java Software Developer who is very enthusiastic about their work and professional development.
As a Senior Java Software Developer you will be working for a well-established multi-national brand and recognised market leader, where you will play a key role in various Core Java, J2EE, Spring, and MVC focused developments projects across their organisation, playing an important part within their cross-functional development and operations teams.
WHY WORK HERE?
- Deploy your Core Java, J2EE, Spring, and MVC skills to develop new scalable e-commerce based web solutions within rapidly expanding and growing business.
- Demonstrate you knowledge of Microservcies, AWS, DevOps, and Test Driven Development (TDD) within company that is working with best-in-class technologies such as JUnit, Hudson, Bamboo, TeamCity, Gradle / Maven.
- Work in challenging environment where the number and scope of global projects make for exciting and rewarding work.
- Work with game changing technologies and methodologies to deliver real-time software applications and platforms.
- Join a company enjoying rapid growth where personal development and training of staff are key business drivers.
- Take advantage of superb on-facilities, and impressvie benefit package
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
● Strong Core Java and J2EE Object Oriented programming
● Solid capabilities in Spring
● Understanding of MVC design patterns and frameworks
● Strong knowledge of DevOps best practice and Amazon WebServices (AWS)
● Exposure to Junit, Hudson, Bamboo, TeamCity, Gradle and Maven
● Version control (ideally with Git / Bitbucket)
● Experience of the full software development lifecycle from requirements gathering
● Agile (Scrum) Development
● Formal and methodical approach to development and writing code
● Good understanding of TDD techniques, technologies and best practices
The Senior Java Software Developer will be a confident self starter who thrives in scalable, high-availability environments.
You will also possess an accurate and methodical approach to work, be a first rate communicator, with strong user-focus and business facing skills.
A passionate technologist, you will be able to use your knowledge and experience of the latest technologies and techniques to propose optimal solutions to customer requirements, whilst retaining the ability to always consider software engineering from the end user perspective
This is a brand new position so if you fit the profile above and want to be the first person to discuss their plans in more detail then please send me you CV immediately.