Montash have been engaged by a Leading Travel Company to source a Lead Mobile App Architect to work for a 3 month contract based in London.
You will be working on a programme of mobile applications, with both Android and iOS, also node and middlware across 5 markets
You will ensure that the architecutre is correctly designed from a strategic level rather than technical. You will need to provide insight in to how the teams can be more hands on and make decisions about issues and producing near time architectural solutions.
You will need to influence the IT Teams in each source market to adapt and implement APIs, drive conversations and influence.
- Proven Architect with extensive experience in mobile application architecture
- Delivered - rather than designed and then handed over
- Agile - ideal to have worked in this environment but not the most important aspect
- Able to cope with the politics of working across source markets who also have lots of other projects running and make sense and drive
- Someone who has worked on large scale multi project solutions and understands the issues this can bring
- Influencing and communication skills
Challenges: Getting the balance right between addressing the current architecture platform which is currently slightly spaghetti like whilst driving forward with new initiatives.
Stakeholders: Integration Architects, all of mobility hub, Product Owners, source market Architects, Integration Architects etc
platform architect / mobile architect / ios / android / lead mobile architect / mobile architect / ios architect /mobility architect / solution architect