Senior .Net Developer - Investment Banking - London
Montash have been engaged by a leading Investment bank in central London, to secure a Senior .Net Developer to start immediately.
As a Senior .Net Developer you will be working on their large real-time trading application.
Key responsibilities for this Senior .Net Developer:
- Participate in an agile based software development life-cycle including technical analysis, documentation, development, testing and code reviews.
- Work closely with the other developers in determining and following best development and architecture practice.
- Propose and provide feedback from experience/knowledge on architecture, design, technology choices and technology direction of the platform.
Experience required for this Senior .Net Developer:
- Real-time trading application experience
- Software development experience in an investment banking environment
- Solid development skills and experience with C# and the Microsoft.NET stack, and preferably XAML (either Silverlight and/or WPF).
- Agile practitioner using Scrum.
- Test driven development and continuous integration practices
- SQL knowledge
- Front office development experience in any of: FX, FX Options, Credit or Rates products
Please apply if you would like to find out more about this Senior .Net Developer opportunity.
Key Words: .Net / C# / Trading Applications / Agile / TDD/ SQL / Developer / Investment Banking / London