- Participate in an agile based software development life-cycle including technical analysis, documentation, development, testing and code reviews.
- Collaborate with the production support team for release and maintenance of the components.
- Work closely with the other developers in determining and following best development and architecture practice.
- At least 5 years software development experience in an investment banking environment, or equivalent.
- Strong development skills and experience with C# and the Microsoft.NET stack, and preferably XAML (either Silverlight and/or WPF).
- Financial product knowledge in FX, FX Options, Credit and Rates products.