Montash are offering an exciting opportunity for a Senior Network Manager at a multinational agribusiness based Central London.
Successful candidates will be responsible for design, configuration, day-to-day support and capacity planning for the global LAN and WAN infrastructure. Specific duties include asset management, platform specification, configuration development and performance monitoring.
- Analyse, troubleshoot, and investigate security-related, information systems' anomalies based on security platform reporting, network traffic, log files, host-based and automated security alerts.
- Maintain, analyse network and host-based security platforms: Network-based Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS); Application (Layer 7) Firewall; Firewall and network access controls lists
- Design LAN/WAN network solutions
- Specifies and orders all networking hardware and materials
- Coordinates networking incidents, problems and changes using ITIL methodology
- Administers network device maintenance programs and contracts
- Specifies and deploys network monitoring tools
- Responsible for maintaining strong vendor relationships with major suppliers.
- Provides technical leadership within the IS /IT department.
- Project Management skills needed
- Maintain Network availability at a 99.99% level.
- All network devices have an appropriate maintenance plan.
- All network device SLAs are met
- Works within specified budget levels.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Expert level hands-on working experience with networking hardware and operating systems
- Expert level and hands on experience with BGP, EIGRP routing WAN, and LAN support.
- Network security experience; hands on Palo Alto experience is a plus
- Hands-on experience understanding of structured cabling principles.
- Holds a CCIE preferred
- Understanding of ITIL methodology
The salary for this role is circa £50k per annum